How do I submit a request or create a ticket with Information Technology Services?
Students, faculty, and staff can submit a help request in a few different ways. 1. Self Service
You can submit a request directly to the ticketing system.
2. Call or Visit the Eagle Help Desk
- Visit support.uwlax.edu.
- Log in with your UWL NetID username and password.
- From the Request Type box make a selection that best describes what you need. Please Note: If you are not sure what to pick, choose Other.
- As you make request selections additional drop downs may appear. Make the selections that you believe most fit your needs.
- Fill in the Request Detail. Please be as specific as possible.
- Fill in the Client Contact Info with the phone number and/or email address you would like to be contacted at. Be sure to include your area code with your phone number.
- If necessary, add a file under Attachments by clicking the "Add File" button.
- Use the Location drop downs to specify your location.
- Click Save on the right hand side of the screen. This will submit your ticket. You will be notified via email that your ticket has been created.
The Eagle Help Desk is located in 103 Wing Technology Center (map
). During business hours, you can visit the Eagle Help Desk or call (608) 785-8774. Hours will change depending on term. For current business hours visit www.uwlax.edu/helpdesk
. 3. Email the Eagle Help Desk
The Eagle Help Desk can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your email will be responded to within 1 business day.